CURBSIDE PICK-UP NOW AVAILABLE!
ORDER LIBRARY MATERIALS BY PHONE
Curbside pick-up for library materials is now available Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. or by appointment. Give us a call at (901)872-1585 and let us be your personal "book or movie shoppers" and collect your library materials for you based your preferences! The items will be held for you, and you can pick them up at your convenience during our open hours. Please pull up beside our book drop on the east side of the building and call (901) 872-1585 to let us know you have arrived. A staff member will be out to deliver your item shortly.
ORDER LIBRARY MATERIALS ONLINE
- Search our catalog at www.millingtonpubliclibrary.org for your item, or browse our new selections.
- Click the “Place Hold” button beside an item you want. Then, log in to your library account by entering the barcode number on the back of your library card and 4-digit PIN. Your PIN number is the last 4 digits of the phone number registered with your card. Click the red “Log In” button.
- Make sure that Millington Public Library is selected from the drop-down “Pickup Library” menu and click the blue “Submit Request” button. Congratulations, you have placed your book request!
- You will receive a text, email, or automated phone call notification when your item is ready for pick-up. We will hold your item for pick-up for up to three weeks. If your item is coming from Germantown or Arlington libraries, it may take a week for you to receive your pick-up notification.
- When you arrive at the library please pull up beside our drop box on the east side of the building (beside Ritter) and call (901) 872-1585 to let us know you have arrived. A staff member will be out shortly to deliver your holds right to your car window!
For more detailed instructions on how to reserve an item click here: How to Reserve an Item.pdf
If you need assistance reserving an item please call (901) 872-1585 Mon-Fri 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
A staff member will be happy to place your hold for you!