*Summer Reading is June 3 to July 15*
ONLINE REGISTRATION: http://millingtonpublic.readsquared.com/
All our programs are free and open to public. Follow the library on Facebook to get reminders for all our programs!
Brag Tags and Weekly Prizes
The library also has weekly prize drawings for museum tickets, gift cards, and other prizes.
Grand prizes are awarded BOTH by chance/a drawing and also go to the individuals in each category who read the most minutes. The library has multiple grand prizes for each category sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Millington.
Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets and Children's Dragon and Unicorn Gift Baskets
Register by creating an account online, or register in person at the library. (Parents/guardians, we encourage you to register yourself as a reader and read to, or with, your kids!)
Steps to Register Online
- Select who you would like to register (“Myself Only” or “Myself + Other Readers”).
- Select you or your child’s age.
- Enter your information and create a username and password. Then, hit “continue.”
- Your account has been created. Now, in addition to utilizing many of the other fun features available, you may begin logging your books, reviewing them, and creating reading goals (audiobooks, graphic novels, or reading an article online all count!).
- Attend our Summer Reading Kickoff Party on June 3 (12-2) to pick up your goodie bag, Bingo reading logs, ice cream/cupcakes and, of course, books!
- Log your reading time online OR on the Bingo sheet log. Note: Online reading loggers earn a point for every 1 minute read (180 points or 3 hours of reading earns a digital badge).
- Stop in to turn in your logs, participate in/attend our programs, and pick up your weekly prizes! Online readers are welcomed to come in and pick up prizes at our service desk.
- *Prizes must be claimed by visiting our circulation desk at 4858 Navy Rd. Millington, TN. Sorry, but the library cannot mail prizes.
Can't get to the library? You can still participate! Try the Libby app! Thousands of free eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines are available to checkout, free to all library cardholders. For more information check out our eBooks Page.