How to Get a Library Card
- Bring your driver's license or military ID to the library service desk. If you do not have a driver's license or military ID, bring another photo ID and a utility bill, lease, or other proof of Millington residency.
- Fill out a library card registration form.
- The staff member will enter your information into our system and give you your library card and keychain card.
NOTE: Children 13 and under must have their parent or guardian accompany them to get their card.
Not a Millington resident? You might still be eligible for a FREE card, or can get a card for a small fee. See below.
Who Can Get a Free Library Card?
Millington Residents – FREE to anyone who has proof that they live in the 38053 Millington zip code (driver's license OR a photo ID and a utility bill or other piece of mail with name and Millington address).
The following groups are also eligible for a FREE library card:
- Students and staff of the Millington Municipal Schools
- Millington business owners
- Active duty military personnel, veterans, and their families
- Millington City Employees
- Millington Public Library Staff
Library Card Fees
Non-Resident Card - $35
Non-Resident Card for Senior (age 55 or older) - $30
Temporary, 1-Month Visitor's Card- $5.00
*All Millington Public Library programs are FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Program attendees do not need to have library cards.*