Computer Class Links
- Mouse Practice 1
- Mouse Practice 2
- Mouse Practice 3
- More Mouse and Typing Games
- Windows Basics GCF.org
- How to Create a Gmail Account Video
- Learn How to Type with GCF.org
- Learn How to Type with Typing Club
- Learn How to Type with Learntyping.org
- Typing Practice 1
- Internet Safety GCF.org
Scroll down to learn about and access free online Google technology classes! Google has a lot of free tools that allow you to create documents, resumes, and presentations!
Google's Applied Digital Skills
Use Google's FREE online computing courses to build new digital skills!
- Hands-On Learning
All you need is a FREE gmail account, internet access, and a computer! We can help you with all 3 here at the Millington Public Library!
Start here to sign up for a Gmail (email) account! Step by step instructions provided! <<<<click this>>>>
Learn about starting a new business or improving a current business with the lesson series: Start or Grow Your Small Business
Use these lessons for:
- market research
- writing a business plan
- preparing for financing
- building an online presence
- using free digital products to streamline your business
Are you a transitioning service member or veteran? Build new skills for your transition to a civilian career!
Google partnered with Columbia Univerity's Center for Veteran Transition and Integration to build a collection of lessons just for you!
- Create or improve your resume.
- Communicate effectively at work.
- Plan effecitve meetings,
- Manage a project with digital tools.
- Connect and collaborate from anywhere with digital tools.
Use these lessons to power your job search and build the digital skills needed to succeed in the workplace.
- Conduct a successful job search using digital tools.
- Write a cover letter
- Learn to use Google Meet to conduct meetings
- Use Digital Tools for everyday tasks.
- Negotiate your salary.
- Learn to give and receive written feedback effectively.
Do you have children learning at home? Keep Your Kids Learning at Home!
Try these engaging digital skills lessons to set them up for success in remote learning and beyond.
- Create a study schedule.
- Tracking due dates and tasks
- Time management
- Note taking
- Creating flash cards
- Evaluate credibility of online sources
- Identifying and ending cyberbulling
- Creating and safeguarding passwords
- Understand your digital footprint.
These lessons will help you plan and prepare for college and other education opportunities.
- Prepare for the FAFSA.
- Search for colleges online.
- Draft an application essay.
- Organize college applications in Sheets.
- Ask somone to be a reference.
- Prepare for a college interview.